Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Catching up

Whoops. Sorry about that, I guess I forgot about the creative output known as my blog. Without further adieu, I will now catch up on the past three months.

I did the whole internship thing. I walked cardiopulmonary patients up and down the halls of seven-south. It was quite the experience, and I really got to a point of enjoying it. But it didn't turn into a job. Anyhow, it did allow me to graduate from Iowa State with a degree in Kinesiology. So I have that going for me.

Sarah was gone for a while; she went to South Korea to visit her parents for the first half of July. It was a tough time, but Skype but helped it not seem that long. And she loved spending the time with her parents and her good friend Bethany.

I turned twenty-nine. I would say that I'm old, but I have some pretty good friends that have ages with bigger numbers than that. Next year I may speak differently.

I went back to work for the law firm, and despite my ten-week internship absence the warehouse did not burn down. Bummer.

And, the big news. I asked Sarah to be my wife and she said yes. So we're gonna get married. In March. There will be a lot more about the asking and the planning and all that is beyond that, but for now I'll leave it at this: we're excited to be married.

And now we're caught up. I think that my life has somewhat evened out I think [hope] that I'll be writing more often. I have a notebook full of blog ideas, so all I need is the time to write them out. you have my love.

No comments: